Gripping for Success
Time & Location
February 2020 NAEF is launching the Ultimate Study LIVE series with the opening of their new Technical Skills Dojo in England’s Midlands.
First session is GRIPPING FOR SUCCESS!
As a World Champion , 2x Olympic medallist, IJF 9th Dan and an IJF Referee Supervisor, Neil knows what the referees are looking for and how you can be a success. It’s not about what you can’t do, but what you CAN do.
What will I learn?
- the difference between positive & negative gripping
- attacking & ‘positive’ defensive Kumi Kata
- different stances & how to deal with them
Why do I need this?
- we need to know the difference between positive & negative tactics to avoid penalisation and gripping to win
- real life competition situations - understanding intention and interpretation
- looking at stance and how to benefit as well as adapt from it
- to gain maximum efficiency to throw for Ippon
Minimum age 14+ Grade: Blue Belt
Only 12 spots available
Save by purchasing the Partner ticket - only 6 available
Further savings if you book the weekend ticket to include March 1st Newaza: Adapting under Pressure
Athletes, Coaches & Referees welcome
International guests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on nearby accommodation.
Closest airport: Birmingham International (BHX)
Closes February 14th, 2020 23:59 GMT